Yes, when you will register (or when access to a member-only section of our website is provided) you will need to agree to our Terms & Conditions which include a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
G220 Ventures Programs only work if startups can trust that we will keep their information confidential. While founders regularly pitch to VCs with no such agreement, they do not normally pitch to students without some assurance of confidentiality.
This agreement is made between G220 participants and entrepreneurs participating in our programs.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED. Participants will receive the disclosure of confidential information from entrepreneurs, which may include pitch deck, strategy, business financings and related information.
- USE OF INFORMATION. Participants agree to hold the disclosed confidential information for internal use in connection with G220 Ventures Programs only.
- NON-DISCLOSURE. Participants agree not to share any proprietary information with any individual outside of the scope of the program.
- PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIALITY. Participants agree to protect the confidentiality of and take all reasonable steps to prevent disclosure and use of the confidential information to prevent it from falling into the public domain or possession of unauthorized persons.
- PATENT OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights under any patent or copyright.