Website Brand Capital
Brand Capital, the strategic investment arm of The Times Group of India, leverages brand-led growth and value creation via unique investment models and programs. Different from an archetypal private equity player, we work with established businesses as well as early-stage entrepreneurs by contributing ‘Intellectual Capital’ to support the creation of a brand strategy and a planned media spread. We have 900+ investee companies across sectors as diverse as Retail, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Realty, Digital and Mobile and E-Retail to Health & Wellness, Financial Services and Consumer Services among others.
- The Brand Capital branding expertise and intellectual capital help entrepreneurs with the intricacies of the advertising business – helping them to plan and build effective corporate branding strategies that lead to growth and enterprise value creation.
- We offer a range of investment models and outreach programs along with Portfolio initiatives and accelerators.
- Our invested value today stands at USD 4.5 Billion, driven by our disruptive innovation and the power of the media properties across ‘The Times Group’.
- Being a part of the Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. (BCCL), we back a company’s branding strategy with top media offerings coupled with our expertise, to shape a company’s brand into an icon.
- The International office of Brand Capital is headquartered in Redwood City, California with satellite offices in New York and Toronto.
Analyst/Associate, Brand Capital International
- Work closely with the Vice President, Brand Capital International, to develop overall business development strategies.
- Contribute to all aspects of deal flow: from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing.
- Qualify potential client partnerships through excellent rapport and a consultative approach.
- Leverage existing network, ongoing network development and online research, and stay current on ventures across geographies to identify new business resources.
- Conduct industry intelligence gathering, including tracking of news, highlights, financing and M&A to build a more data-driven approach to deal flow and portfolio hiring.
- Build and maintain financial projections and valuation models for companies under investment consideration.
- Draft investment memorandum incorporating market research, due diligence outcomes and return analysis and develop customized.
- Actively support the existing portfolio companies.
- Develop customized, client-focused presentations and present to key decision makers.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and direction of the company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, Finance or Marketing preferably MBA
- Previous internships, work or consulting experience in lead generation or business development.
- Previous experience within a venture capital or private equity firm preferred.
- Demonstrated success winning new business.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding business objectives.
- Experience working with senior level management.
- Previous experience creating customized, creative presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote) and financial modelling
- Ability to discern applicable business needs and form strategic partnerships.
- Extremely professional, polished, communication style both verbal and written
- Understanding and interest in overall strategic business operations and how all the pieces come together.
- Sense of urgency, initiative and motivation – thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
If interested, please apply here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.